Letter of Justification

Cavscout1977

Question

I submitted to VA several months ago requesting a C Brace (Ottobock) and a Service Dog. This was submitted to my Primary Care Provider and the Patient advocate. as well as my advocate PVA. I have yet to get a response from VA,  and PVA told me to submit a request to the Care Provider so they could write a letter of Justification. NOT MUCH HELP!

I told them why I was requesting these items. How both could improve my well being and quality of life.  

Now they were very quick about the auto-grant and a ramp to my home. Things they know they seem very responsive. 

So any help out there would be great.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Try secure messages   on Myhealthvet To the care provider ask if he /she sent in the letter of justification its been ** weeks/months since you made this request. and have not heard a word from anyone?...& that you sure could use this.

sounds like it got put on the back shelf some place like they do some of our claims.

if still no response check with the VA Hospital Director,

if you have a good director like we have at my VA Hospital  he/she will certainly get the Ball rolling.

Good Luck