VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

part of claim lost / next level of RAMP

Rate this question

KC3

Question

With regards to HLR RAMP; I received a denial on 2 of my issues in December. The other 2 I was supposed to receive C&P exams per my rep at the IDVA and now no one knows where this part of my claim is. I've called Peggy 3 times, submitted a complaint to IRIS, and the white house hotline has 8 more working days to get back to me. I have also left 4 voice mails and sent 3 emails with read receipts to my representative without a call or email back. Everything I have discussed has been over a 110 day period not just a week. 

What is my next step on this if WH hotline can't help; congressman, an attorney something else???

If the part of my claim that is lost is mysteriously  found can I still appeal to RAMP via the supplemental or BVA lane since I have already went this route? I've read info where it is no longer an option after Feb. 14. 

Edited by KC3

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

To figure out "where to go", study the map:

https://asknod.org/

OR, just do as I suggest, which is file an appeal to the BVA with new and relevant evidence.   

Welcome to VA's "new" shreddergate, which VA referred to as "the October 2008 incident".  Dr. Peake promised to fix Shreddergate and hold employees accountable.  Yea, right.  

Thank you Broncovet! Very interesting map. It appears that since I went HLR the first time that I must to to the BVA lane. 

@broncovet, in 1988 my entire medical record at the VA disappeared.  The medical director and the undersecretary of the VA both wrote letters to my congressman that I had never been seen at the hospital.  It sounds like a spy movie but I was advised to go to the records department after hours and speak to the records clerk.  I did so and he handed me a jacket with some of my records in it and showed me the copier and said what he did not see he was not responsible for.   He locked me in and went out to for a little while, I made the copies and locked the door after me.  I wish I had all of my records because the care they detailed was pretty bad.  It was not as bad as 2008 but it was interesting.