VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just got vent lol

Rate this question

Mr cue

Question

Ok I apply for ch31 independent living I was accept in program. Keep get told no to item verbally never write denial of items.

Well final got write denial did a adminstrive review they grant bed scooter in home cooking class etc.

It's been 2yr since that decision. I got nothing lol.

So I put in for the hearing for smc under Barkley

Guess who call ch 31 every 6 7 month they call an tell me they got to get a.coulser to purchase my items. Lol

This is the head person.

My ? I lost that decision va upstair say they have no access. There is no contact for anyone or head vr&e they dnt even give u a address were to send the adminstrive review by head vr&e services director. 

This is crazy I been enroll in this program almost 4 yrs. Because I fought there no an won. They are just holding my program.

With out that decision I am just doing a bunch of talk. Them u have to get it from them. Well they ain't gave it to me in a 2 yrs of me losing it.

Ever time I call or go down there they try to push my buttons. Hoping to end my program with out anything.

The va game last hospital pay for 2 days of in home care an I can't get help with other days. Find out they are to be help me nothing.

This director is just hold my case an there no place that look at what they do I was think if try to cue it an hope it move.

Smh

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Do you have a VSO?  If not, I'd suggest you talk to one, either your county VSO or at DAV, VFW, American Legion, etc.  If you do have one and they're not helping you with this, you may want to find a better one.

Best of luck, hope you get the benefits that you should.

• HadIt.com Elder

They just find excuses   its all BS in my opinion..Alex aka  asknod  the  famous blogger ask for a green house  he loves to grow things  watch it grow   and  make his life a better way to live.

.I think they promised him the green house but no greenhouse   this has been going on for a couple of years that I know of    Alex loves give veggies away....keep appealing until you get what you want is my advise   and I am sorry they treat you like this.

I really feel vso that work in federal building are down with there games.

Example I was 10% couldn't work for year. I go to the vso told they will not put in for my tdiu.

Found one she want to do things her way I did it my way an won tdiu at dro level after hearing.

I keep the appeal going.told let it go they may take away your iu. Well it get to board. An it was grant 1993 the date I got hurt inservice. 8 more yrs back pay I think she was aware as well as dro. Of the error. An said nothing.

So no vso for me lol

• HadIt.com Elder

Roger That Mr cue.