VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&P Results

Rate this question

Saken

Question

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

I don't know what your looking for.. but I see some really screwed up knees....  you should ask a specific question because just reading this doesn't mean a whole lot to the lay person

Knees are hard to rate, you may be correct but you can never bet on the rater you will get.  If it comes back lower than what you expect appeal the decision.

That might be A lot to upload- 

If I were you ( went through something like that a few times) I would ask IRIS what you should do.

I would file it as an IRIS complaint. Because VA sends you a letter saying they couldn't  get your VA records , but you were able to-and what concerns me is that they have the C & P exam, but would they deny anyhow due to no VA  records?

Did the C & P examiner state in the exam copy that he/she had your VA records?

IRIS- go to https://benefits.va.gov/benefits/

Click on Contact Us, then Click on Ask a question. Fill out the stuff, the complaint area is a pop down box .Tell them what you told us and give them the date and the alpha part of the alphanumeric code on the letter.

I always suggest asking for an email reply- that way you have hard copy of what they say.

It is always possible they found your records- because you got them -

Or if you tell me the name of the VARO I might have some email addys and phone numbers for them.

Roger that, I appreciate it.  

One more question.  The VA sent me a letter saying that they couldn't get my records from the VA.  I went and had them printed off and they gave me everything including my C&P from the previous day.  Should I upload all of that or everything minus the C&P?

I have only been to the VA a couple of times because I usually go to my Naval Health Clinic doctor so I don't have a lot of VA records to begin with. I can upload them I just wasn't sure if I was supposed to.

It states that the evidence reviewed was my VA e-folder and CPRS (not sure what that is).

I assume they can get the records if I can.

I will ask the question that you said and see what they say.

Thanks for the help.