VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&P Results

Rate this question

Saken

Question

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

I have only been to the VA a couple of times because I usually go to my Naval Health Clinic doctor so I don't have a lot of VA records to begin with"

Is the VA aware of those records?

Did they send you an authorization form to give them permission to obtain them?

• HadIt.com Elder

try the VBA (Veterans Benefits Administration) you sign a release of information form  and tell the VSO you need a copy of your last C&P Exam.

I  have always had luck with them  but its been years ago  they might have change their policy on giving the veteran his copy of his C&P Report.

I just never had any problems getting mine...or you can go to your RO and request to look in your C-file  which they will watch you like a hawk when you do review your C-file But once you find what you need ask them to take it out of your C-file and make you a copy.   they should...they will put the original back in your C-file.

Edited by Buck52

• HadIt.com Elder

Now that most veterans C-files are on a CD .

I don't know about how you can get a copy of that?  this was back when we had thousands and thousands of pages in out C-file and boxes to go through .

I understand once a veteran C-FILE has been copied to the new VBMS  or CD Form  I am not sure?

Roger that, thanks for the info.  I did get an email from the VA stating that they had all the evidence they needed for my claim so I think I should be good.  I appreciate all the responses and the help.