VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How would you appeal this?

Rate this question

mclevela726

Question

I would note that the doctors doing the DBQ's did not read your records.  I would also get an IMO from a civilian doctor if you can afford one.  I am also seeing a lot of things marked severe not moderate.  I do not know how to read one of these exams but it seems inconsistent with the decision.  Also, do you have a condition that was expected to improve?  Back injuries do not usually get better do they?

12 minutes ago, vetquest said:

I would note that the doctors doing the DBQ's did not read your records.  I would also get an IMO from a civilian doctor if you can afford one.  I am also seeing a lot of things marked severe not moderate.  I do not know how to read one of these exams but it seems inconsistent with the decision.  Also, do you have a condition that was expected to improve?  Back injuries do not usually get better do they?

I can't speak for everyone, but my back and legs haven't. 

Thanks for the help!

A couple of thoughts. 

1. I contend that VA erred in interpreting the evidence in the examiner's report

2. I contend that VA erred in its decision in that it did not consider the provisions of 38 CFR 3.344, therefore the reduction is ab initio.

Thanks for the help!

Edited by mclevela726

• HadIt.com Elder

Take all these DBQ's to an experienced  VA Attorney or certified accredited VA Claims Agent.

Let him/her work on this.

CUE is very hard to win even when we think we got this.

you should check your C-file IF You have not yet ??and also all medical  records /notes from Dr's that has treated you

Edited by Buck52