VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Update

Rate this question

ShrekTheTank

Question

• Lead Moderator

So I have been trying to reschedule my C&P exam and my claim has been in gathering of evidence waiting for this exam. It has been almost a month and I checked today it is now pending decision approval.   And the request looks closed.  Without an exam. Not sure what they are up too. 

Edited by shrekthetank1

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Usually if a Veteran misses his C&P EXAM  That's usually there excuse for a denial .

if you have ask to reschedule your C&P check with the C&P Chief at your VAMC  Comp & Pension office ASAP  to make sure your request went through and ask the chief to check on your C&P Date and time.

He should be able to check on this for you. and get him to confirm that you checked on this .

• Lead Moderator
Just now, Buck52 said:

Usually if a Veteran misses his C&P EXAM  That's usually there excuse for a denial .

if you have ask to reschedule your C&P check with the C&P Chief at your VAMC  Comp & Pension office ASAP  to make sure your request went through and ask the chief to check on your C&P Date and time.

He should be able to check on this for you. and get him to confirm that you checked on this .

what happened is VES called and I gave them date ranges and the next day canceled me without a phone call and just said they could not find a time that worked.  So two weeks later I called VES and Peggy and got told they sent it back and Peggy sent the request through regional office.

You are right I need to call them Monday, because they are probably trying some BS like this to deny me.  

• HadIt.com Elder

I would go see them in person   phone call you never know who you are speaking with and the clerks all try to play boss...so go to your Comp & Pen Office in person  and get a confirmation on anything they tell you.. you may need it later on down the road.

we can't use phone calls as evidence  so its best to have things like this in writing.

• Lead Moderator
On 4/27/2019 at 6:43 AM, Buck52 said:

I would go see them in person   phone call you never know who you are speaking with and the clerks all try to play boss...so go to your Comp & Pen Office in person  and get a confirmation on anything they tell you.. you may need it later on down the road.

we can't use phone calls as evidence  so its best to have things like this in writing.

Buck you rock!  I went today and now this evening I have my appointment!  Ty!

also I am mad because i was told I missed that appointment 3 or 4 times today.