VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

why did I not get My va disability check this month

Rate this question

Manolle

Question

4 answers to this question

This is a question you should likely ask your bank.  You should be able to check payments in ebenefits to see if it was sent and print that out, if necessary.  

Sometimes, however, the VA takes an "apportionment", for example, if court ordered child support needs to be paid.  Most creditors can not garnishee Vets checks, but an ex spouse can for child support.  

Rarely, but it happens, the Va thinks you are deceased, when it does not sound like you are.  Call Peggy, also, during working hours.  

I have gotten mine late sometimes by a few hours, which is the most likely senario.  I would not waste a lot of my time running it down until, at least, this afternoon or tommorrow.  But that is just me.  

Mine never.posts until 730AM or after CDT. Depends on your bank as.to what policies they have, and since direct deposits are sent in batches it can vary from one time to the next.

• HadIt.com Elder

I believe  for some veterans they still have their VA Check sent to their mailing address.

I use to until 2002.  then I got direct deposit.