VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

uploading evidence in ebenefits?

Rate this question

Kelly Severance

Question

When you look at the pending claim in eBenefits you have the option to upload it. You can get to your pending claims in eBenefits by first clicking on disabilities and at the bottom it will show which ones are pending. By clicking on the pending claim it will take you to your claim and there will be an option to upload evidence. I would show you a screen shot but I don't have any pending claims. 

Good luck with your claim.

• Lead Moderator

So I got to the dashboard at the top right.  Then click disabilities.  Then scroll all the way to the bottom to and you should see your current claim their.  click on claim status and it will take you to where you can upload.

If that does not work VA.gov does and you just check you claims status and once you are there scroll down to see a blue button to add more evidence.

On 5/2/2019 at 7:09 PM, shrekthetank1 said:

Did it work?

No.  When I went on the site and followed the directions, it said that evidence for an appeal could not be uploaded.  I went back to the letter from VA and used the number provided to fax it in.  So I HOPE they got it..........but really no way of knowing!

• HadIt.com Elder

You should have an acknowledgment on your fax copy that it went. How about sending a copy registered mail, return receipt tomorrow also.