• veteranscrisisline-badge-chat-1.gif

• Advertisemnt

• Trouble Remembering? This helped me.

I have memory problems and as some of you may know I highly recommend Evernote and have for years. Though I've found that writing helps me remember more. I ran across Tom's videos on youtube, I'm a bit geeky and I also use an IPad so if you take notes on your IPad or you are thinking of going paperless check it out. I'm really happy with it, I use it with a program called Noteshelf 2.

Click here to purchase your digital journal. HadIt.com receives a commission on each purchase.

• 14 Questions about VA Disability Compensation Benefits Claims

questions-001@3x.png

When a Veteran starts considering whether or not to file a VA Disability Claim, there are a lot of questions that he or she tends to ask. Over the last 10 years, the following are the 14 most common basic questions I am asked about ...
    Continue Reading

• Ads

• Most Common VA Disabilities Claimed for Compensation:   

tinnitus-005.pngptsd-005.pnglumbosacral-005.pngscars-005.pnglimitation-flexion-knee-005.pngdiabetes-005.pnglimitation-motion-ankle-005.pngparalysis-005.pngdegenerative-arthitis-spine-005.pngtbi-traumatic-brain-injury-005.png

• Advertisemnt

• VA Watchdog

• Advertisemnt

• Ads

• Can a 100 percent Disabled Veteran Work and Earn an Income?

employment 2.jpeg

You’ve just been rated 100% disabled by the Veterans Affairs. After the excitement of finally having the rating you deserve wears off, you start asking questions. One of the first questions that you might ask is this: It’s a legitimate question – rare is the Veteran that finds themselves sitting on the couch eating bon-bons … Continue reading

Sign in to follow this  
wood78221

IMO not listed

Question

I just recently received a decision (award) on part of my claim. I noticed on the letter that they sent me telling me what evidence they reviewed, it did not have my IMO listed on the list. Does this mean they did not consider it? I did receive a favorable CP exam, and I also sent in a nexus statement from my treating doctor as well. I also went to see Dr. Ellis also. The Ellis/treating doc records were not listed. This has me concerned that my next claims that will be decided might be at risk. Thoughts? Would this have been a CUE if denied?

Thanks

My Ellis IMO will be involved in the next 3 disabilities to be decided soon (I have a CP exam this week). How do I file an IRIS complaint and what is it?  Thanks!

Go to the main VA website -www.va.gov and click on Contact Us, Then click on Ask a question, follow the stuff IRIS wants to know- then tell them what you told us.

The complaint box is a Pop down-

I filed one of my multiple CUEs that way and got a response from the VARO before I could get the actual CUE in the mail.

However that was  when VA was faster- ask IRIS for a email reply so that you have hard copy of their answer. 

It is possible that they will use it for the other claims, but I have no reason to believe they will-due to decades of experience dealing with the VA.

I just looked at the award letter again, it never specifically mentioned Ellis Clinic. So Possibly I should file the complaint now before they "Va" screws up my next part of the claim. 

I was not sure about the deferred issues or if this IMO is needed For this Particular claim? 

as he has other C&P to do assuming for other claims filed separate.?

2 minutes ago, Buck52 said:

I was not sure about the deferred issues or if this IMO is needed For this Particular claim? 

as he has other C&P to do assuming for other claims filed separate.?

The IMO was for everything I claimed. They have only decided on 3 out of 6 disabilities so far. I have the CP for the last 3 conditions this week.