•  

Get Your HadIt.com Merch.

2022-11-16_06-22-29.png

Check them out here

C&P exam on back and ROm

Pna2ju

Question

Hi this is my first time posting but have a few questions, not sure if anyone can help or not. I am currently at 10% for my back ( lumbar strain) but since my last eval i have developed mild to moderate degenerative disc disease and arthritis with a slew of other issues. Now I understand that they go off the ROM measurements to determine what percent you may or may not receive, and my ROM has changed slightly but the numbers still are within the perimeters. 
Do they look at any other evidence when deciding what percentage you may or may not receive, there were some favorable comments from the examiner, and I submitted a letter as to why I am asking for an increase, my life has literally changed in the last 5 months with me Missing several weeks of work because of my back, will they consider any if the new evidence from the latest MRIs, CT scans and Xrays along with the pain management , chiro and countless appointments and some of the questions that the examiner answered and did not answer or is it strictly off the ROM? 
Thanks for any advice

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Loss of ROM is just one part of it.  I suggest you apply for an increase ASAP. 

There are other factors, See Deluca vs Brown:

https://www.sharedfedtraining.org/TRAIN Courses/DMA/dma_GulfWar/lesson01/01_014.htm

can you post your C&P? also, arthritis of major and minor joints are taken into account. To your questions; YES.