VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

claim was too fast

Rate this question

johnsctt78

Question

my claim was started on march 8th and i was sent to lhi for a  c and p 10 days later, it was in review stage 3 since, i checked it last thursday and it was still the same not to the next stage for approval, then tonight it said case closed see ebenefits for ratings, this was for an increase for knees and artitritis to both knees along with lower back as secondary to my right knee injury.i subbmitted all docs etc with the first opening of the case,this was thru the nyc office of the VA, the last time i went thru this it was over 8 months for desision, there must be a new system in place for claims.the new rating is showing in ebennies

Edited by johnsctt78
correction

6 answers to this question

thanx for the response Fat

the va math is crazy, i was 50% and my new rating is 80%,but i add up them all and it is 120%, def crazy math,hopfully ill see the retro money by end of week,not much in retro but it always helps

10 minutes ago, johnsctt78 said:

thanx for the response Fat

the va math is crazy, i was 50% and my new rating is 80%,but i add up them all and it is 120%, def crazy math,hopfully ill see the retro money by end of week,not much in retro but it always helps

VA math is not linear.  They use a formula to determine percentage.  I normally use this calculator to help me calculate.

https://www.hillandponton.com/va-disability-calculator/