VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Eval for Dental

Rate this question

Ddsr

Question

Has anyone ever heard of Vet Fed? They are doing my Dental Evaluation even though VA Dental is showing my issues. 

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Ddsr said:

Has anyone ever heard of Vet Fed? T

no but I just read their bio's on their company website and every member of the leadership team is politically connected, including one that was head of procurement for military health services a.k.a. the people who give out contracts to civilian companies.

Don't know what that tells you, but every other one of our C&P contract companies is made up the same way at the leadership level. connected and after tax dollars.

On 5/11/2019 at 7:53 PM, GeekySquid said:

no but I just read their bio's on their company website and every member of the leadership team is politically connected, including one that was head of procurement for military health services a.k.a. the people who give out contracts to civilian companies.

Don't know what that tells you, but every other one of our C&P contract companies is made up the same way at the leadership level. connected and after tax dollars.

Thanks for the info. Im still waiting to get an appointment. Not sure what the heck is the hold up. Im about to contact my Regional to get an answer.

I am happy to hear of this change!  It sounds like the wind is blowing toward more private care choices for Vets.  I see more choices to mean better healthcare.  If VA is the only game in town, and no choice, well then you go there, like it or not.  

But, competition between VA and private care helps everyone.  The VA may actually need to get rid of very low performing docs and dentists..gee would that not be great!!

And, docs and dentists in private practice would also know that if they give sub standard care, the Vets can march right out of there to a different private doc/dentist or back to VA.  

MORE choices = Better healthcare results.  

Fewer choices = We have to put up with substandard care.  

Now, I mostly dont get to choose.  I go to the VA or go without medical or dental care are my choices.  Sometimes, that seems like they are asking me if I want to be hanged or if I choose to go before a firing squad.  Im not crazy about either of those bad choices!!  And my "crime"?  Oh, I served my country!!!  

On 5/29/2019 at 4:53 AM, broncovet said:

am happy to hear of this change! 

so are you happy that my last C&P Doctor, the one for voiding dysfunction has no experience or credentials in GenitoUrinary Conditions? That he has none for PTSD? For Neurological?

That he has been a doctor for 1-6 years, been doing C&P's for 1-6 years, and is only certified for C&P's in MST?

That his license is as a GP? one who has never had a private practice or been a member of a practice beyond doing C&P's for VES?

The man got his medical degree in Israel and them managed to pass tests to get a License in Washington, State.

The man has literally never had a patient beyond doing C&P's.

does that sound like choice to you?

Tomorrow afternoon is my C&P for Bruxism and TMJ. It is being done by QTC. We shall see how it goes. My teeth are bad so good luck to them. Pain and little teeth suck