VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

IU after Retirement

Rate this question

paulstrgn

Question

I was talking about this in another thread but as @Buck52 said I don't want to hijack someone else thread.

I will be retiring from the federal government around the end of October, I will be receiving a retirement check from them, I am also retired from the Air Force. My quest is can I get IU even though I am retired?

Once I retire I will also go to the VA Voc ReHab. I am also hoping (like everyone else on this site) to get to 100% P&T I almost there now.

If I do get 100% P&T is there any need to pursue IU?

28 minutes ago, shrekthetank1 said:

My MRI showed the same thing. 

first I suggest you look on webmd for associations for the conditions you might think are related and look up empty sella syndrome.

Then I  would suggest you look up on PUBMED and in particular the PUB and PUBC databases. all that stuff is free. some of the other datatbases might have a fee or need a login

you can pm me if you don't want to discuss those conditions in the open.

Bottom line is the pituitary controls a whole bunch of stuff i our bodies and many things can be affected by having one, even diabetes.

2 hours ago, Buck52 said:

I checked with Alex Graham (aka  Asknod) No more Money in the pot for me......unless I become bedridden lose an arm or both legs & dependent on others to feed/bathe me  ect,,ect,,  And I hope and pray I never get that way.

I pray that you never qualify for these either...in a good way Buck!!

DO I need to see a doctor at my expense to fill out the DBQ for ED? It is in my records already that I have ED, it has been in my records for more than 10 years. There is no documentation for the issues of voiding dysfunction, one of my issues i hate talking about.