VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Weird Issues Status on Appeal

Rate this question

infernoskream

Question

Hello Everyone!

I had a weird question. I did an appeal for a secondary condition. Va.gov or vets.gov says that the case has been closed with no decision information.

However, when I click on the issues tab next to the appeals it says "In Review: Compensation Issue." What does that mean? The VA won't tell me and I'm assuming I'm going to just have to wait on the BBE. I've never seen that type of issue before. I wasn't sure if it meant that the appeal was granted and they were calculating compensation or what. Any light that could be shined on this would be helpful. Thanks, everyone!

Edited by infernoskream
misspelling

My appeal was completed 4 days ago.. it says current review.. compensation issues. I don’t know if I’ve been denied. I’m hoping the VA acknowledges the proof I sent in, I just didn’t understand the c and p exam.. if I had proof of diagnosed disability in service and I’m still being treated today for it, then why the c and p exam?  I don’t trust c and p exams. I’m looking to see what happens to your claim. I wish you the best.  Keep us posted. God bless. 

Update on my claim. It said claim complete, with compensation issue. I got my decision letter and all three things were denied. I don’t know why the VA keeps denying my appeals when I give substantial amount of proof of injury in service and I’m being treated for these ailments today. So compensation issue doesn’t mean you’re approved. I’m going to appeal again and probably go the higher level review route. Good luck to everyone else. 

• HadIt.com Elder

GodisGood You might have better luck if you start by posting the decision letter after redacting your personnel info. We need detail in order to advise, what you're claiming, what is your evidence, what are your symptoms, what is in your c-file., etc.