VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I’ve been rated and deferred.

Rate this question

SwiftSig

Question

Hi Everyone,

I was rated at 94% so really 90% currently in shock and awe effect at the fact it happened for me. At the same time I have some claim that have been deferred. Can someone explain what deferred entails?

SwiftSig

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, SwiftSig said:

Hi Everyone,

I was rated at 94% so really 90% currently in shock and awe effect at the fact it happened for me. At the same time I have some claim that have been deferred. Can someone explain what deferred entails?

SwiftSig

Good to friggin' go and congrats! Deferred is actually a good thing, it's not a denial. Basically, your claimed condition or conditions needed to be sent back for further development.

All you need now is an additional 10% to get that 1 point to get 95%...which gets rounded up to 100%.

1 hour ago, shrekthetank1 said:

swiftsig I am in the same boat as you.  I have three conditions which they are looking at and an increase in any with give me that last inch I need!  Keep us posted on how it turns out.

Thank you Shrek, I’ll keep everyone updated. I think it’s because I have a TBI clinic evaluation with Neurologist Scheduled and that was mentioned in C&P although I do have the diagnoses it’s just for further evaluation.

SwiftSig