VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

HOW LONG TAKES THE VES VETERANS EVALUATION SERVICES TO SEND COMPLETED EXAM TO RO ??

Rate this question

Ray AO

Question

I was wondering how long it takes VES Veterans Evaluation Services to finally process my mental exam and send it to regional office? I had my examination on May 14, 2019. I called the regional office and they tell me that they have not received my examination yet. They currently take more time processing than VA ..

Does anyone know from experience how long it can take?

13 hours ago, Black Reign said:

It has been almost a month for me and when I called VA, they still hasn't receive anything from VES.

This is not uncommon. IN my own situation w/ VES the VA sent at least 3 letters to VES demanding the results, at least according to IRIS and Peggy. It was over 45 days before VES ponied up the results...which I am now appealing. Dr stated he doesn't use a computer, doesn't allow them in his office.

He told me his wife does his computer work at Home. Which scared the crap out of me on many levels. particularly since he kept repeating an error that my original PTSD C&P introduced into my record. That Dr said I was in the Air Force.

I wasn't.  I am Navy. 

The statement appears exactly 1 time in my C-File and since the Dr said he didn't use computers it means his wife must have printed documents from my record for him to have read it.

His "notes" were on a folded piece of blank paper. No idea what was scrawled on the other side. Could have been a shopping list for all I know.

Call peggy and iris. see if you can prod them to demanding the results.

• HadIt.com Elder

AO, congrats! Long journey but you made it. Super. Sounds like you have to take a night course on a new language: SMC's. But seriously, wait to see what the VA comes back with and check and double check to see if you get all that you deserve. There is a lot of info here on SMC's; start searching and get knowledgeable. Again, great news!

5 hours ago, GBArmy said:

AO, congrats! Long journey but you made it. Super. Sounds like you have to take a night course on a new language: SMC's. But seriously, wait to see what the VA comes back with and check and double check to see if you get all that you deserve. There is a lot of info here on SMC's; start searching and get knowledgeable. Again, great news!

Thanks GB just like you said It’s been a long journey! New language course not bad 🙂!!  Yes you’re right with that about getting deserved benefits va sometimes make mistakes. I also gathered some info about SMC’s and If I’m not wrong I’ve highly probability to qualify for it let’s see what happens this week.