VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ok my appeal is with dro it was to be expidate in the computer

Rate this question

Mr cue

Question

Smh I am about to let my claim go the appeal management route.

I apply for smc s an a&a. It has been 2 yrs 3 decisions. An not one was bases on the issue I am claim.

Last decision they put a bold lie to not grant my claim saying my iu was bases on two condition. The other condition was grant 8 yrs after I was grant 60% iu. 2001 Smh

I ask for a hearing. A 1yr and half ago never give. I had to file the form 9 before time ran out. But I still have the option to have it send for the new appeal route because my appeal started before they closed it.

We are talk smc s 2001 and a&a 2010 by my record.

What would u do to get your pay?

O claim still with dro wait for a ssoc an the hearing. To me they are never going to do the claim at the ro. Because of the retro. Why keep waiting send it to tampa an let them make the decision . that my thought

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

You need to file a nod on the denial.  Or, because its smc, you can just apply again.  You should not lose your effective date. 

Also, contact the white house hotline and tell them what you posted.  

Edited by broncovet

I have done all that an they still are playing. I am just sick of the ro playing games.

It not a development issue an 2 yrs not one of my decision. Have anything about the help I need.

I even have in home care pay for vha an not one word of it on any decision for a&a.  Denied you are not housebound. That is my denial for  decision.

An that my iu is based on more that one condition. Which is a bold face lie dro grant iu 2001 for one condition. Its even on the court case I won. Smh