VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

PTSD due to MST no C&P exam?!

Rate this question

MamaRo

Question

Hello!

I've applied for PTSD due to MST.  E benefits says it was received May 5th. Initially it said the "estimated completion date" was late Dec 2019. Yesterday it changed to Aug 2019.  I still haven't been contacted for a C&P exam!  I have multiple markers, medical records, and two nexus letters, so I thought it was a fairly strong case. My question is, has anyone here been awarded a rating for PTSD without a C&P? My nexus was from a VA dr, not sure if that helps or not.

I'm just trying to figure out if this is a good thing, or if I should prepare for a denial.

Thanks in advance!

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Most often Veterans need to have a C&P for what they are filing for , but under special circumstances a C&P may not surface because of all the well concrete probative evidence of record in the Veterans favor,  if you have this    they may not need a C&P to make a decision on your claim.

This is rare but it some times happens.

just keep watch out on this ,  if you do get a C&P do not miss it. go to it as its scheduled out for you.