VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

PTSD/MST INSIGHT

Rate this question

Army Soldier

Question

I just need some insight on what else is need for me to file my claim and win. I have a PTSD and DEPRESSION diagnosis. I have stressors and I have a nexus from a psychologist. My problem was I had no evidence. I was told to get support letters which I have. What else do I need?

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

13 minutes ago, Army Soldier said:

I reported it to CQ

is there any documentation of that report? someone who went with you to CQ?

The VA has access to several military records systems and review systems that they will look into based on the info you gave them.

A sudden drop in performance, harsher duties and other potentially documented facts can be culled to present a reasonable inference that something happened.

MST is known to have huge hurdles in getting evidence. It may be a long row for you to hoe.

I don't see the dates of your service, but I suspect it was relatively recently. If so and your case is still in the Statute of Limitations, consider contacting the JAG officer and see about filing formal charges.

A lawyer would be your best source of information of that option, but if JAG opens a case they will develop further supporting/denying information for you claim .