VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Individual unemployment benefits

Rate this question

tuanntrang

Question

Hey guys,

Sorry if i posted in the wrong place, I was wondering, currently i'm 50% disable service connected and work has been hard for me so i have to resign from my job not too long ago, and i file for individual claim on end of may, my question is how likely it is to get approval if all i have is a va form employer information request and my leg is been worst since last time i went to do a c&p exam.

@51b20, please create a new thread and post your denial after redacting identifying information.  I was denied several times for TDIU and it took two trips to the BVA but I did win my case, it is possible.

If i get denied(which from what i heard is more then likely) would they increase me at least for limited flexion i got worsen over time or i have to do a new claim just for that?

On 7/17/2019 at 11:55 AM, vetquest said:

@51b20, please create a new thread and post your denial after redacting identifying information.  I was denied several times for TDIU and it took two trips to the BVA but I did win my case, it is possible.

I do have a ongoing  thread with my denial.  I was just commenting  on this one to let the OP know  that  it could be a uphill battle like it's  going to be for me.

wasn't  trying  to hijack  this one.

sorry.