VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

One of my claims closed today

Rate this question

uniccco

Question

I filed as one of my contentions voiding  dysfunction with urinary frequency because I take Lisonopril for hypertension which I also claimed    well they gave me 0%  for the urinary frequency and voiding dysfunction

I was wondering how connect one and not the hypertension.

5 answers to this question

3 hours ago, uniccco said:

voiding  dysfunction with urinary frequency

what did you tell the C&P about pad usage, frequency, dribble, Nocturia and did they actually put down what you told them?

I am dealing with the same issue on voiding dysfunction. I don't have the letter or DBQ yet, but soon.

I will appeal the decision but something else confuses me in ebenefits it says 0 percent but not service connected I have another 0 percent disability and it says service connected 

2 hours ago, uniccco said:

says 0 percent but not service connected

not all claims end in a Service Connection. In the Decision Letter you will receive, often called a Big Brown Envelope (even though many are white today),  there will be a part that says XXX was denied service connection or similar language. Hopefully there will be a Codesheet in there that shows the four digit numbers used for their category of harm  you are connected for,

Sometimes those non-connected items are marked NSC, sometimes they are not, sometimes it is written out not service connected. It just varies.

5 hours ago, vetquest said:

@uniccco, do not let this concern you.  I have an entry on ebenefits that says tinnitus not service connected and another entry that says tinnitus service connected.  I believe it is just sloppy record keeping.

I agree I have items on my ebenefits listed in some cases twice for the same issue saying two different ratings.... I also have some items stating not service connected.. never understood why they put non service connected issues on ebenefits but what ever they are doing its can be confusing and convoluted