VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Any male hadit member had their prostate removed?

Rate this topic

• HadIt.com Elder

I had VA remove my Appendix and all I remember about that was I had to have emergency surgery and they poke a stomach pump tube down my damn nose and I fought the Dr's on it took 4 or 5 Dr's to get that tube down my nose  ...and then waking up after the surgery freezing and the nurse put a warm fresh  sheet out of the dryer over me   which felt so dame good  and then urinating all over the place when they pulled  the urine tube out my penis

but it was not to bad  that was back in 1984

1 minute ago, Buck52 said:

pulled  the urine tube out my penis

ya know buck, there is a thing called a Stadium Buddy or in medical terms a Condom catheter, that you can wear and is invisible under your clothes. you don't need the pads with those.

I used to wear one when I had to be away from a restroom or give speeches in front of large crowds. They always wanted to talk to me afterwards and breaking away to the restroom could be awkward.

now that I don't do that, the pads are an option.

• HadIt.com Elder

Yes by pass surgery works  but you really need to be obese and can't lose on your own...losing weigh it's mind control all we need to do is eat less eat less calories and do it in a safe way.  but easier said they done

I need motivation  but I don't want to join a health club either

2 minutes ago, Buck52 said:

you really need to be obese and can't lose on your own.

that is why i suggested those other two options to give him a jumpstart. It is really hard to exercise (for weight loss) while sitting in a chair, but sitting in the chair will just make him fatter if he does not get a head start losing that weight. Sure he does need to change eating habits. but that will not get him very far very fast without exercise or some type of intervening surgery.

For his sake i hope he finds a solution.

• HadIt.com Elder

Yes I understand about the catheter , but for some reason or another I have a problem sticking things like that up my penis.🤨

but your right it is an option...for some  eh!:wink: