VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VA.gov on Appeals

Rate this question

paulstrgn

Question

I am one of those who checks VA.gov on a regular basis. I was looking at an appeal I have with the BVA. Here is what the first screen shows:

image.thumb.png.8ccaa2a8f1cc94536fc80cabbf33ac10.png

The second screen shows:

image.thumb.png.6b74e0bf1c2743af25ab09475af8c1c0.png

I have not received any BBE or the like, but does this mean they approved my appeal? I know these systems have been known to be wrong but I was wondering.

• HadIt.com Elder

Paul, where are you on those b/p checks? You waiting for them, or are they waiting for you to show up and do them?

14 hours ago, paulstrgn said:

Congrats on winning...that is such a long time to be pending though. Did you have a remand or a straight up grant? Mine was a straight up grant but will need to have blood pressure checks completed before the final rating.

Thanks.  Of four issues appealed to BVA, two granted (although lowballed) and two denied.  No remand. 

Still waiting on processing, promulgation, implementation, whatever they call it. Denied issues and lowballed grant now at CAVC. 

22 hours ago, GBArmy said:

where are you on those b/p checks? You waiting for them, or are they waiting for you to show up and do them?

GB I have not been contacted by the VA yet to perform the BP checks.  When I called the 800# I was told it still has not been assigned to an office. I thought it would go back to Roanoke but I guess not.

9 hours ago, rockerson said:

Denied issues and lowballed grant now at CAVC. 

I wish you luck at CAVC.

I am hoping for a 40% rating on BP (unfortunately my BP is still high, my doctor is still trying to get it under control). My sleep apnea will be 50% since I have been prescribed a CPAP. 

It took the RO just shy of 60 days from the time the BVA granted me to where they gave my ratings. Now mind you they did mess up the effective date.

Just giving a time frame update is all.