VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

$2,000,000 VA malpractice

Berta

Question

6 answers to this question

Oh goodness...really unfricking unbelievable.

Maybe it is just me but it seems VETERANS are a bother to the doctors and damnit it should not be that way.  🤬

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Totally messed up

I would have sued the VA for gross negligence too, from the nurse practitioner that poisoned me, but I was pass the SoL but one person here in town did and won dude had a couple years to live. Former president actually came down and talked to the va excutives in private. There was SS and so many LEOs, i didn't care because I had a appointment that day.

You think it is rare that VA grossly screws up weekly, you're in denial land. 

The worse FTCA situation I know of,is yet to come.

Fayetteville Arkansas----possibly 12 deaths and other disabilities- due to one VA  Pathologist.

https://www.disabledveterans.org/2019/02/05/massive-malpractice-reported-at-fayetteville-va-3000-instances/

Those of us on the Radio show crew believe our technician Mike Sasser is dead due to this pathologist.

We believe his wife filed a wrongful death claim but not sure.

Fayetteville VA (I spoke to their Media contact person) said they gave the veterans and families of deceased veterans,who might have been victims of the Dr's malpractice, info on how to file FTCA and/or 1151 claims.

I wonder if they really did- but I watched their Town Hall meetings on this and the room had plenty of malpractice lawyers in it. I emailed a lawyer in Fayetteville, from a malpractice firm,  and he replied that he was right there- in the videos, of the meetings ,talking to the vets there and said there were many other lawyers present doing that as well. I really do not trust VA employees to advise vets of their FTCA/1151 rights.