VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Retrieve C&P exam results

Rate this question

KC3

Question

How do I obtain copies of my C&P exam results that were performed by contractors? One of these was 5 weeks ago and the other 3 weeks. 

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, KC3 said:

How do I obtain copies of my C&P exam results that were performed by contractors? One of these was 5 weeks ago and the other 3 weeks. 

the outside C&P's can possibly be gotten from your VARO. I have problems with My VARO not being willing or available (so they say) to help get those.

Your VSO office in the VARO building should be able to help you.

You can get your C-File, which can take months, but the documents will be in it.

Sometimes you can get them through download on ebenefits via blue button but contractor notes I think you usually have to get from the contractor directly if you want then sooner than waiting on your c file

The only way to get a copy of a c/p exam that was conducted outside the VA , by a contractor is to write a letter to your local va regional office ... these exams are not part of the va medical system so they cannot be downloaded, and going to the local va hospital is a waste of time because they will not have them either.,... been there done that been waiting now for 7 months

I tried the regular blue button on vets.gov but to no avail. I had a feeling since it wasn't conducted at the VA hospital or facility that these would be tougher to retrieve. Thanks. I will respond when this adventure is concluded. 

7 minutes ago, KC3 said:

I tried the regular blue button on vets.gov but to no avail.

C&P exams done by outside contractors (VES, LHI, etc) will never show up in Blue Button. That is VA medical only unless you upload your own records.