VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

future exams

Rate this question

Bcast8

Question

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

8 hours ago, Bcast8 said:

Where can I find out if there is any future exams scheduled?

Go look at your Letters on Ebenefits. AT least two will describe the status of you rating and at least one should indicate when to expect a review.

Reviews all depend on what you are rated for and what each percentage is so I cannot really offer any other info at this time.

13 hours ago, GeekySquid said:

Go look at your Letters on Ebenefits. AT least two will describe the status of you rating and at least one should indicate when to expect a review.

Reviews all depend on what you are rated for and what each percentage is so I cannot really offer any other info at this time.

There is not a letter on EBenefits that says anything about when to expect a review

• HadIt.com Elder

ABOUT THE ONLY WAY I KNOW YOU CAN CHECK ON FUTURE EXAMS IS  CHECK WITH YOUR VSO  SEE IF HE CAN PULL IT UP ON THE VBMS. ?

OR REQUEST YOUR  UP-DATED C-FILE  LOOK IN IT.

IT SHOULD HAVE A DARY DATE FOR FUTURE EXAM  UNLESS THEY CANCELED IT BEFORE THE DATE OF THE EXAM.

THAT'S HOW THEY DID MINE. MY DARY DATE SHOWED A DATE  BUT THEY CANCELED IT...I GUESS BECAUSE THEY SAID MY CONDITION WILL NOT IMPROVE IN MY LIFE TIME.

Edited by Buck52

4 minutes ago, Buck52 said:

ABOUT THE ONLY WAY I KNOW YOU CAN CHECK ON FUTURE EXAMS IS  CHECK WITH YOUR VSO  SEE IF HE CAN PULL IT UP ON THE VBMS. ?

OR REQUEST YOUR  UP-DATED C-FILE  LOOK IN IT.

IT SHOULD HAVE A DARY DATE FOR FUTURE EXAM  UNLESS THEY CANCELED IT BEFORE THE DATE OF THE EXAM.

THAT'S HOW THEY DID MINE. MY DARY DATE SHOWED A DATE  BUT THEY CANCELED IT...I GUESS BECAUSE THEY SAID MY CONDITION WILL NOT IMPROVE IN MY LIFE TIME.

I spoke to my VSO yesterday and she told me I have no RFE scheduled, also called Peggy and they said same thing.  That's the part that I don't get

If you are P and T, your decision  should at least say, "Eligibility for Chapter 35 is established".  If it does not say that, its likely you are not P and T, and are subject to a re exam in the future.  

The VA is often vague on P and T

Edited by broncovet

• HadIt.com Elder

I  WOULDN'T WORRY TO MUCH ABOUT IT   IF YOU GET A LETTER TO ATTEND A C&P EXAM  YOU BETTER ATTEND IT NO MATTER WHAT.