VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

FDC Tinnitus Success 35 days

Rate this topic

PostMan1988

Tinnitus FDC Claim

July 1st - Filed Claim

July 17th - C&P

July 31 - Preparation for Decision

August 3 - Preparation for Approval 

August 4 - Preparation for Notification

August 5 - Closed rated 10% for tinnitus

Just thought I'd let you know how the FDC's are looking. Not bad! This was Muskogee. Any new benefits at 20%? Thanks everyone who posts on this forum for the help.

Have you gotten the official letter yet?  Or is this just ebenefits (which is unreliable)?  

More importantly, did you get the MONEY.  I tried bying stuff with VA decisions, they wanted cash instead.  

Congratulations!  Did you get the letter or is this an ebenefits update?  

If you wind up owing VA money, tell them to deduct it from all the Veterans who died waiting on the Va to process their claim and send them the money, and the family wound up never getting money either.  

Edited by broncovet

Very sad Bronco to think about the vets that died fighting the VA, I bet you knew a couple from this forum. My benefit letter and disability both show that it granted with my new rating. Says they've mailed the decision so I can't be 100% sure til I see that and the $ hit my bank account.

I filed an FDC on 28 Feb 2019.  I just had my C&P yesterday.  The doctor spent five minutes with me and said he cannot predict what the rater will do but my contention of ED is obvious due to my meds for SC conditions.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use