VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

FDC Tinnitus Success 35 days

Rate this topic

PostMan1988

• HadIt.com Elder

Did you ask for a copy of his dbq or just have the verbal response? In any case, it sure does sound favorable for you. Shouldn't take long for a decision if it is a stand-alone item for a claim.

• HadIt.com Elder
24 minutes ago, vetquest said:

I filed an FDC on 28 Feb 2019.  I just had my C&P yesterday.  The doctor spent five minutes with me and said he cannot predict what the rater will do but my contention of ED is obvious due to my meds for SC conditions.

Vetquest   when a C&P Examiner says things like this and only spends about 5 min on the exam Unfortunately  the out come is not a favorable one (from my experience anyway)

if you have  qualified Dr (urologist) to state the meds you take for your S.C. PTSD is likely as not the cause or related to your E.D.   then yes you should be approved for the E.D.

That's how it went down for my E.D. Claim secondary to my PTSD. MEDS

I have Sleep Apnea pretty bad since takeing these PTSD MEDS  My VA Phyistrist sent me to the sleep clinic and I did a SPLIT SLEEP STUDY which they said I have mild to modrate sleep apnea  and VA Prscribe me a C-PAP  but I never have filed a Claim for Sleep Apnea   so I don't know rather or not to file a S.A. Claim or go for increase on my 70% chronic PTSD?  My PTSD SEEMS TO HAVE GOT WORSE but the VA Phyistrist won't help me with the claim  she refuses to fill out the DBQ..BUT I do have enough evidence for a S.A.Claim secondary to my PTSD Meds,  no more $$$ in it for me  but it would be good to get the increase  or a service connection for the Sleep Apnea   just incase!!!

Edited by Buck52

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use