• veteranscrisisline-badge-chat-1.gif

• Advertisemnt

• Trouble Remembering? This helped me.

I have memory problems and as some of you may know I highly recommend Evernote and have for years. Though I've found that writing helps me remember more. I ran across Tom's videos on youtube, I'm a bit geeky and I also use an IPad so if you take notes on your IPad or you are thinking of going paperless check it out. I'm really happy with it, I use it with a program called Noteshelf 2.

Click here to purchase your digital journal. HadIt.com receives a commission on each purchase.

• 14 Questions about VA Disability Compensation Benefits Claims

questions-001@3x.png

When a Veteran starts considering whether or not to file a VA Disability Claim, there are a lot of questions that he or she tends to ask. Over the last 10 years, the following are the 14 most common basic questions I am asked about ...
    Continue Reading

• Ads

• Most Common VA Disabilities Claimed for Compensation:   

tinnitus-005.pngptsd-005.pnglumbosacral-005.pngscars-005.pnglimitation-flexion-knee-005.pngdiabetes-005.pnglimitation-motion-ankle-005.pngparalysis-005.pngdegenerative-arthitis-spine-005.pngtbi-traumatic-brain-injury-005.png

• Advertisemnt

• VA Watchdog

• Advertisemnt

• Ads

• Can a 100 percent Disabled Veteran Work and Earn an Income?

employment 2.jpeg

You’ve just been rated 100% disabled by the Veterans Affairs. After the excitement of finally having the rating you deserve wears off, you start asking questions. One of the first questions that you might ask is this: It’s a legitimate question – rare is the Veteran that finds themselves sitting on the couch eating bon-bons … Continue reading

Sign in to follow this  
PostMan1988

FDC Tinnitus Success 35 days

I filed an FDC on 28 Feb 2019.  I just had my C&P yesterday.  The doctor spent five minutes with me and said he cannot predict what the rater will do but my contention of ED is obvious due to my meds for SC conditions.

• Like 1

Did you ask for a copy of his dbq or just have the verbal response? In any case, it sure does sound favorable for you. Shouldn't take long for a decision if it is a stand-alone item for a claim.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, vetquest said:

I filed an FDC on 28 Feb 2019.  I just had my C&P yesterday.  The doctor spent five minutes with me and said he cannot predict what the rater will do but my contention of ED is obvious due to my meds for SC conditions.

Vetquest   when a C&P Examiner says things like this and only spends about 5 min on the exam Unfortunately  the out come is not a favorable one (from my experience anyway)

if you have  qualified Dr (urologist) to state the meds you take for your S.C. PTSD is likely as not the cause or related to your E.D.   then yes you should be approved for the E.D.

That's how it went down for my E.D. Claim secondary to my PTSD. MEDS

I have Sleep Apnea pretty bad since takeing these PTSD MEDS  My VA Phyistrist sent me to the sleep clinic and I did a SPLIT SLEEP STUDY which they said I have mild to modrate sleep apnea  and VA Prscribe me a C-PAP  but I never have filed a Claim for Sleep Apnea   so I don't know rather or not to file a S.A. Claim or go for increase on my 70% chronic PTSD?  My PTSD SEEMS TO HAVE GOT WORSE but the VA Phyistrist won't help me with the claim  she refuses to fill out the DBQ..BUT I do have enough evidence for a S.A.Claim secondary to my PTSD Meds,  no more $$$ in it for me  but it would be good to get the increase  or a service connection for the Sleep Apnea   just incase!!!

Edited by Buck52

Congratulations!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Scared me Bronco but I finally got my backpay, now I can claim success 🙂

Edited by PostMan1988