VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Supplemental in AMA Timeline

Rate this question

Miken2c74

Question

Original claim opened in Nov 2013 (Legacy)

Claimed Denied Dec 2014 (Legacy)

Submitted NOD in Jun 2015 (Legacy)

Opted into RAMP July 2018

Denied Ramp May 2019

Supplemental Claim open June 2019 ( In decision phase now per VA)

Flat feet (aggrivated due to ) From original claim date ( new DBQ, Medical opinion, Nexus, lay statement) On supplemental claim

Knee condition from original claim date  also supplemental claim (New DBQ, Medical opinion, Nexus , Lay statement) on supplemental claim

Back condition from original claim date rated 20%

Fibro Denied

Hip condition denied

I am waiting to see how this comes out (nerve racking)

Greetings Hadit Family,

So I have decided to do a HLR. I am suppose to see a VA rep next Friday and hopefully I can submit the paperwork directly instead of mailing or faxing and waiting for the intake center to process it. Wish me luck 🤞🤞

• HadIt.com Elder

Not I

But you can file a new claim or claim for increase on E Benefits.

After you push the send button  they let you know they received your claim application.

I filed most of my claims on E benefits  and they send you a confirmation to let you know they got it and mention they will be asking for more information   ect,,,ect,,,

Miken

If in the IME/IMO there is not a sentence that says, 

In preparation of this document I have reviewed the Veterans entire VA Claims File.

The VA has the ability to discount the entire document.  In order to establish that their opinion is credible the above sentence must be in there!  This has been upheld in Court . 

It's nit right, it just is.

Edited by Hyrb

@Hyrb I am tracking with that. I am challenging the VA exam anyway. This is the reason I went out and had the IMO done because of my Aug 2018 exam. That doctor did not have access to my c-file nor did he perform the examination IAW regulations. So, I think this was my best course of action to try and win this thing. If you read the letter which has since been changed, I have added more details about the decisions resulting from this exam. As of recent I have sent in the 20-0996 HLR and submitted my letter challenging the exam. There are some statements in the letter that will allow VA to ask or me to offer information which is my plan. I have some evidence that I know they need (only because I sited it in the letter), which I have in my possession or they could say because I challenged exam and made a valuable argument to the facts of this exam they don't need this info (but I want them to have all they need to make the right decision).