VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

ft detrick experimental vaccines

Rate this question

William Burns

Question

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

• Lead Moderator

From my experience with the VA you are going to have a very hard time proving they caused anything with a vaccine.  

I think what you are asking is can you link you auto immune disease to the military?

First question did you have symptoms in service?  Do you currently have symptoms?  I would probably say yes as you are here asking us about it

Are you currently being seen for it?  If so and you do not have the military record will you doctor fill out a Nexus of how they think it is related to service?

So I have a very rare type of skin disease and I believe it is related to the anthrax vaccine.  There is no way for me to prove this as I am not a doctor.  I can however link it to my service as I had my lipomas removed in service.  So not realizing I could do this or that I would  have health problems after service it has taken almost 15 years to get correctly rated.  I made a bunch of mistakes, but it is finally getting worked out.

Do you have a name for your auto immune disease?  

The issue is you will need a doctor to say it is more likely than not your condition is because of military service in one way or another.  Now maybe you will get lucky and someone did all the leg work for this, but typically the VA will just give the run around.

Thanks for the reply. In doing some research I found out that there was a panel setup in 2009 to address the experimental vaccines I had taken, (Not anthrax) and that it has to review all info, etc... I'm going to look into it.  As the article mentions there was also a lawsuit for the same. 

Here is a link to the article I found in so others find it in search.

https://www.fredericknewspost.com/news/politics_and_government/military/army-ordered-to-provide-medical-care-to-subjects-of-experiments/article_acb61c25-6ea2-5d1b-a9c9-34439a5a3ff5.html