VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

What does "Compensation Issue" term mean??

Rate this question

ed33

Question

Hi everyone, 

So my appeal was closed on July 15. I haven't received my letter yet but under the issues tab on va.gov, where it used to say the items i was appealing, it now says "compensation issue." Is that normally what it says just when they close the review? Has anyone seen any other terminology in that section?

Thanks for your input.

• HadIt.com Elder

Danny grip Welcome to Hadit. Best thing to do is is to copy the part you are questioning and submit it on this thread so we can see the wording. Be sure to redact any of your personal info like name, etc. before you do.

On 10/22/2021 at 3:27 AM, GBArmy said:

Danny grip Welcome to Hadit. Best thing to do is is to copy the part you are questioning and submit it on this thread so we can see the wording. Be sure to redact any of your personal info like name, etc. before you do.

We have our opinions and there are times we agree and disagree, but I would say that since this thread is old that Danny grip start his own thread. He is not the OP (ORIGINAL POSTER), and this thread is already too long with different opinions about different posts. Yes of course redact all personal information. I only disagree with Danny should start his own/new/separate thread.

Sorry GBArmy not trying to step on your post but wanting to make it easier for future opinions.

• HadIt.com Elder

Not a problem Pacmanx1. Sometimes these threads do get a little long in the tooth.

• Founder

Compensation issue simply means your claim is for disability compensation as opposed to some other kind of claim Maybe an upgrade for discharge for example. Most claims that are submitted are designated compensation issues. Nothing to worry about.