VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Temp 100%

Rate this question

castwolf37

Question

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

On 8/24/2019 at 12:23 PM, castwolf37 said:

When you apply for Temp 100% and it is approved, will it actually say Temp 100% on eBenefits under your disability? Thanks for any information!

I am temp 100 and it doesn't say anything about temp as you can see below. It can be confusing sometimes.

If you go into "VA Letters" go to "Benefit Summary Letter" and go down to (see below) mine says "no" so that shows I am not permanently disabled. 

• You are considered to be totally and permanently disabled due solely to your service-connected disabilities:
No
Total knee replacement, right (now claimed as knee straightening and flexion) 100% Service Connected
100%

Total Combined Disability

You have a 100% final degree of disability. This percentage determines the amount of benefit pay you will receive.

On 8/24/2019 at 12:23 PM, castwolf37 said:

When you apply for Temp 100% and it is approved, will it actually say Temp 100% on eBenefits under your disability? Thanks for any information!

I may have read that wrong it will just say 100% but not temp 100%

1 hour ago, Ronc531 said:

I may have read that wrong it will just say 100% but not temp 100%

Thanks for the help! That cleared it up for me. I agree, it can be confusing with how it is worded. I went to the VA letters like you said and it says No in the Permanent. Thanks again!

On 8/25/2019 at 2:34 PM, castwolf37 said:

Thanks for the help! That cleared it up for me. I agree, it can be confusing with how it is worded. I went to the VA letters like you said and it says No in the Permanent. Thanks again!

Glade i could helped