VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% !!!!!

Rate this question

RBrogen

Question

I want to say thank you to everyone who provided their insights especially @Berta, @GeekySquid, @Buck52, @shrekthetank1, @vetquest and @GBArmy .  After 20+years at 20%, I decided to fight again in March 2018.  After 8 months of trying to figure out how to get someone to complete a DBQ I had a breakthrough and submitted my claim in November 2018.  March 4th I won 80%, May 5th 90% and today, 100%!!!  I did the entire process on my own (with huge help from resources like hadit.com).  The latest rating decision has errors (no surprise) but I'll clean that up over the next few months. 

The next big thing is I believe I have grounds for CUE on a rating from 1999 so I am putting that together now and am researching @Berta's great information!

Thank you @Berta

2 minutes ago, Mrpdbo said:

Congrats! Does this include the shin splints you mentioned in your other post?  If so, what was the verdict on that?

LOL Funny enough the only thing out of 15 conditions they deferred was bilateral shin splints LOL.  Everything else was connected and rated! 🙂  I'll keep you posted on the shin splints.

3 minutes ago, RBrogen said:

LOL Funny enough the only thing out of 15 conditions they deferred was bilateral shin splints LOL.  Everything else was connected and rated! 🙂  I'll keep you posted on the shin splints.

I swear, the VA loves deferring shin splints claims, lol. Mine has been deferred for months and I just recently had another exam for them last week. Hoping for the best! Good luck on yours too!

• HadIt.com Elder

My congrats, too. Great example of stick-to-a-tis (is that a word?) Anyway, stick around, keep us informed on progress, and pitch in. You have accumulated quite a bit of knowledge yourself.