VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hepatitis C due to jetguns with no STRs

Rate this topic

FormerMember

Alex,

Congratulations to you for winning the claim for your Veteran!!!

I remember those jet-gun inoculations when I was in Basic in 1980...I will always remember what the person who performed the inoculation said, "just relax your arm honey",

Anyway, MEGA-CONGRATULATIONS!!!  😀

• HadIt.com Elder

Yup; I remember a guy a few ahead of me let out a yell and I turned and saw blood running down his arm pretty good. There was a guy in my unit and I remember the look on his face. Man, he didn't want any part of that shot. And I heard the guy with the jet-gun saying to no one in particular " I keep telling you jerks not to move."

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks for the explanation Alex

GB Army I remember those damn nasty ass jet guns in basic,  I had my basic training back in Aug of 1968, I remember my arm bleed a few times getting those  but so for I am lucky  I have not come down with the Hip-C

(yet)

They never said anything to us just keep moving along when it came your turn they just stuck that damn thing on your arm and Rat tat tat tat.

• HadIt.com Elder

Don't forget that damn low crawl gravel pit...which to me was Hilarious  

but the  Bayonet Practices with those large Q-Tip sticks was my favoite  I got to knock my drill sergeant on his ass...which in turned he knocked me on mine eh!!!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use