VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Sent to c and p exams

Rate this question

uniccco

Question

The Va sent me to 3 different c and p exams for my diabetes blood work, diabetes dbq, and opthamologist  I recently found out I was denied without exams never being received by the va I have been asking for months to see if they have been received as of today still not received by the va but a denied claim what should I do    

• HadIt.com Elder

The VA can't deny a claim it didn't receive. It's not possible. If you received a letter denying a claim, it references your claim in the letter. If you didn't receive d denial letter, you either didn't submit a claim or it is still open. So do you have copies of your claim(s) that you submitted and how did you submit them? ebennies, VSO, what?

6 hours ago, uniccco said:

I have been asking for months to see if they have been received as of today still not received by the va but a denied claim what should I do    

how do you know they denied your claim? @GBArmy is right. If they denied then sent you a letter. No Letter No denial.

Me, I would wait to get my letter.  Someone reading the letter to me and me physically having it in hand are two different and separate things.

And, if they (the VA) determined it wasn't caused by your military service, they don't need to see the exams... i.e., you may or may not have diabetes, but if they say you didn't get it in the military, or it is not attributed to some other disability you acquired in the military, then they deny.

But you really need to read the reason for denial in the letter.

Everything else is just guessing,

Hamslice

• HadIt.com Elder

Hamslice is right on. Get the letter and then come back and ask.