VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&P Results

Rate this question

Mcbwv

Question

Hello, I finally got my C&P for Hearing loss and Tinnitus and received the results in which I clarified here on the forum. My claim consists of 1] PTSD 2] Hearing Loss 3] Tinnitus.

IRIS inquiry told me that everything has been received except for my Audio Exam results by the RO . There is also still an open VA request in Ebenefits for the results. They also stated the results were uploaded but not pulled down yet by the RO?  Does anyone have any insight on this? Since I have the results can I upload them in Ebenefits? Or just sit back and wait for the RO to continue the process. My Claim is now 101 days old. With an estimated completion date of September 2nd to October 15.

• HadIt.com Elder

Personally, I would wait and let the RO do their job. 101 days is nothing (Iknow, to you, waiting and looking in ebennies 3 times a day, it sure seems like eternity, but if you have been paying attention, here on Hadit and else where it really isn't bad at all.(In fact, L'd take 120 days anytime!) IMO. Hang in there and wait for the BBE.

8 hours ago, Mcbwv said:

Hello, I finally got my C&P for Hearing loss and Tinnitus and received the results in which I clarified here on the forum. My claim consists of 1] PTSD 2] Hearing Loss 3] Tinnitus.

IRIS inquiry told me that everything has been received except for my Audio Exam results by the RO . There is also still an open VA request in Ebenefits for the results. They also stated the results were uploaded but not pulled down yet by the RO?  Does anyone have any insight on this? Since I have the results can I upload them in Ebenefits? Or just sit back and wait for the RO to continue the process. My Claim is now 101 days old. With an estimated completion date of September 2nd to October 15.

If your C&P was administered at a VA facility you would have access to it within 3 to 10 days in myhealthevet in your VA electronic record (Blue Button)

If it was done with QTC,VES, or LHI...then you wouldn't have access to that C&P exam immediately. 

There are deadlines for VARO employees to complete claims tasks. They usually have a 2-4 week timeframe before the actionable items become past due. I would expect to see movement within that timeframe. Patience is the hardest part, especially when everything is complete on your end.

I understand it's a long process. I'm trying to be patient. It should be a straight forward claim. I should have done a FDC. I saw a deadline for this request and it September 2nd..... I also know the va doesnt like claims going over 125 days of they can help it