VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Long Waits for TDIU

Rate this topic

FormerMember

I'd like to thank Theresa for letting me help other Veterans on this site. Some eventually come over and ask for representation if they keep losing. My Vet Ed here was not one of them but he regularly read the site posts  The other three last week all began here. Hadit.com is an excellent  resource for those novices who know very little and are eager to win their claims. For those who cannot fathom the ins and outs, there are always folks who will carry the water. I'm honored to be one. 

https://asknod.org/2019/09/05/vba-portland-ed-the-lrrp/

capture-was-here-e1535647298505.jpg

Edited by asknod

I give you a giant thank you, your advice has helped me to research into my rating to get me to the R1 rating. Keep it going we need you!

Alex,

I’ve actually used your methods and have been successful while representing myself (pro se) during a recent new claim and an appeal. I want to thank you for your commitment to our fellow veterans, severing others, and your unique style/approach.  

Keep up the great work and I enjoyed your book. I also let my boss borrow it it as he was having some issues w/the VA and his claim.

Thanks 🙏 

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use