VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this topic

MO2VET

I have phone numbers and email addys for directors and VSMs at ROs....

I will post the Arkansas RO info here:

Director Lisa Breun   Nothrth Little Rock VARO

501 370 3700

VSMC Tamelia Morrow 

501 370 3700

Also you might want to file a IRIS complaint.

(The Complaint area is a pop down box at the Main VA Web Site under the "Contact Us"

button.)

And you might want to call the White House Veteran's Hot line:

Edited by Berta

White House Veterans Hot Line

855-948-2311

UPDATE: They have moved along and unsuspended my account last week. The release of my retropay has been authorized and my future monthly checks also....Now just waiting on a pay date..

Thanks so much to everyone who took time out of their day to help me and Berta thanks a lot that information is very useful..I will use those numbers to see if they can put a little fire under their behind to come up with a pay date...

UPDATE: I got my money yall..Thank everyone and God is so good. if anyone needs the details of how long it took, I will gladly post. But now, I'm off to enjoying this much deserved win!!!

3 minutes ago, MO2VET said:

UPDATE: I got my money yall..Thank everyone and God is so good. if anyone needs the details of how long it took, I will gladly post. But now, I'm off to enjoying this much deserved win!!!

congrats!.....don't spend it all.

pay off your debts. buy necessities. Get the kids something fun. Buy something nice for yourself. save the rest.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use