VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

IMO/NEXUS LETTER

Rate this question

makana0109

Question

Hi, I live in Houston, TX and I have a service-connected left knee and I also have marginal osteophytes, subchondral cysts, and sclerosis of the acetabular roof of my right hip. I also have arthritis and bone degeneration on my left hip and I also have severe disk degeneration in my lower back which, I was told is due to my left knee disability. But, no one will put that in writing in my file. On November the 1st I will have a complete right hip replacement. I wanted to know if anyone has a referral for a doctor in Houston, TX where I can get a nexus letter for a secondary condition claim? Its a lot of info online and overwhelming.  

Thanks

6 answers to this question

That is because the VA will deny that you ever were in the military.  Glucosomine has been proven for decades in horses, so it works, and start taking the glucosamine msm chondroitin supplement which will help keep what little you have remaining and replenish the cartilage still have. 

I take this after looking at all the bottles on the market.

Do you have your C-file, on CD so that you can read the PDF? As well as that way you can e-mail it to IMO doctors.

Best bet would be to get an IMO for your Hip from Dr. Anaise, $1500. He's highly recommended and many have used him, myself included.

41 minutes ago, Oceanbound said:

That is because the VA will deny that you ever were in the military.

They never denied I was in the military, just that my disability was military related.  This usually is their first opt out on awarding disability.

1 minute ago, vetquest said:

They never denied I was in the military, just that my disability was military related.  This usually is their first opt out on awarding disability.

I wish that was the problem I had.. I literally went to 12 VAROs and 12 VAMC's dd 214 in hand. at the first 4 Service Record in hand and they all said they could not prove I was in the Navy.....DERP.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use