VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va really be trying to mess with your mental I believe

Rate this question

Mr cue

Question

Well I did the request for the the informal hearing. Sept 1 call today and told they got a request be I didn't ask for a copy. So what was I requesting lol

So I have to send a request ask for a copy. Smh

Now if I had a rep they can get it in one day. But I cnt because I represent myself smh

I have had 7 comp exam in. 1 yr for aid &attendance &loss of use of hand. the va hospital pay for 2 days of in home care by a outside company.for me think that shows I need help Smh not one decision out of 3 state anything. Your not bedridden denid never stated anything about the help need lol smh

I am 25 yr tdiu never got smc s I am iu for one condtion 60 % get a decision for smc s your iu is based on more than one condition a lie.  2001 dro granted iu for one condition just look at the decision SMFH

I fought for a hand disability that was grAnt 9 yr later. Now its part of my iu to denied my smc s claim lol years of retro

I get copy of last exam for loss of use of hand.

2 exam  each state cnt make a fist severe ulner damage limited fine movement sensory no grip strength. Think that loss of use. Denied you have more function than a prosthesis arm.

That a blanket.statement what can new prosthesis arm do. Take to court va need to explain

I Believe some dro don't understand smc. Never have I got one decision with any of my evidence weight.

You do not meet any smc ratings this was a dro decision. What do I use to appeal to bva no reason & base given. Smh

Now I waited 8 more month with a hear ing this time with dro were he order 3 more comp exam lol. 10 comp exam later and still no ssoc or granted. Guess there shopping me for exams didn't work lol

I am 70% mdd even got send for a new mental exam. Remark. This veteran has not work in 25 yrs. He has total occpaintal due to his mdd an physical disability. The likely hood that he will every return to work are slime. Veteran also need help being a hazard to himself.

Now I also have a mental exam that stated I need a&a for my mdd.an a a&a comp exam that say I need it for my neck and hand disability.

That two l rating for a&a two different body parts which take u to an o rating. With me have in home care provide by a outside company it should b smc r1 rating.

I just waiting to see what they decision say I will have to go to court to win this one smh because smc s should of been granted when I received tdiu never done.

Ok I am done venting i dnt even want to start about my independence living program. Lol

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet