VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Agent Orange/BurnPits VA dodge&weave

Rate this question

GBArmy

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Nice updated article on how the VA has no shame. If this doesn't get the old pump working, I don't know what will.

https://connectingvets.radio.com/articles/veterans-sick-toxic-exposure-need-help-now-congress

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

GBArmy, 

My blog, here, which I started to save those from having to read trememdous amounts of stuff to get to the meat...started out being about my journey through what I thought was a maze that I could surely figure out...

But, I can see now that it is not a maze....it is more like dodge ball....and has been since I first raised my right hand...and now I understand what the Marines mean when they say once....always....

when we gave up our Constitutional Rights....we gave them up....forever.....but, then that is only one part of this as I see it.

The above blog post might be sorta cryptic, sorry about that, that is just the way I think. 

I am finding in my research to link my toxic exposures (a literal soup) to my known 'nexus' .......oh, yeah, it is known.....but it won't be admitted, unless it is squeezed out of them.....every drip.

There is NOT one place in the VA or the PUBLIC that one can go and get tested for what EVERYONE KNOWS is Killing us.....Unless you have about $12,000...........

Then......NOT one person who wants to work in science nor in medicine in this country will be able to publish any definitive links to what they already know and openly write about in very double double speak. 

Trying to stay away from politics, so lets make it about power. The industry that makes all the stuff, makes all the money....money creates power......power is what runs things.....power rigs things.....its all rigged.....its designed to let a few get what they feel is 'right' and 'justified'......and the majority sit back and die in the end.....still waiting for their 'right' and 'just' time. 

Now I know without a doubt why I stayed away from the VA for all these years....

Because I could.....now I am stuck here like everyone else......at least somewhat.....

So, we are told that it is the VA, fighting with the Congress, and Admin is on our side, and a few of the Congress are on our side.....blah, blah, blah.....

Same thing with the Mortgage Crisis.....it was never a mortgage crisis.....it was re-leveling of the playing field, too much cash had got out from the banks and too many little banks or NON players had evolved and the field had to be cleared and money put back where it belonged.....

But, wasn't I supposed to get mortgage help......yep, and my Vet loving Congress Critter did the same thing with my mortgage help, that they will do with helping us with this stuff.....just take it off the wheel for more time and toss it backwards to start all over.....with a nice Congressional letterhead souvenir for a keepsake, of course.

My blog will be unfortunately NOT some victory happy dance at the end of the day.....but a frustrating long journey to more and more dead ends.....as nothing is found except lies and those who tell them, over and over. We have allowed the lies for so long, we believe half of them. 

I am getting ready to post some links to Tyndall that should be of interest to those who want to understand what I think is going on.....AFESC at Tyndall has been working on 'brews' that eat every kind of nasty that you can imagine....these are the same guys who were in charge of cleaning up Agent Orange.....they eat herbicides, they eat pesticides, nerve agents, unexploded ordinance in place, RDX, Heavy Metals......you name it......and I have found links and so can you......find some closed bases and google the clean up contracts.....and trace it back to Tyndall.....could this have something to do with why they the DOD have been unable to get little ole Tyndall to play ball with the EPA? and Congress? or is it DOD just running it all? VA included? Curious minds just wanna know? 

Why did I have to step in this?