VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VA Dr would not help me up grrrr

Rate this topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Yeah I understand about what broncovet said is all true I don't disagree with that and I realize another person can't help someone up when they fall or help them get up,they could hurt them self in doing so I understand all that,. (NOT PICKED THEM UP COMPLETELY) HELL NO

its just that when I slip and fell onto the floor the Dr just kept sitting there  never asking me anything she did get on the phone and call for help  but this is way in the back area of the hospital and takes a while for the help to arrive...

I was not hurt just startled somewhat and trying to get myself up......which I did turn on my left good knee and was able to pull myself up  ,it was just me and the Dr in the room.

..Usually if I see someone fall I will go over and offer help  or stick my hand out so they can crab hold and help them self up .

if a person is hurt then they usually will tell you no that's ok I think I hurt something, then just comfort them until help arrives..it just struck me wrong how the Dr  seem to be of no concern ..and this Dr is the Athletic type runs every morning and is in fine health...I know because she tells me about that and why she keeps herself healthy.

Anyway you guys are all right  & I hope none of you guys ever fall and need a hand in getting up.

I would never ask anybody to pick me up. but lend a hand if you possible could.   No big deal....

Edited by Buck52

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic