VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Was NOT expecting this, completely overwhelmed

Rate this topic

rpowell01

A few years ago I was granted TDIU then P&T...If the older posters here recall, I was the person Dr. Craig Bash did an exam on up at the airport in DC right in the middle of Starbucks and AskNod wrote an article on this!!! Well, because of Dr. Craig Bash and his NEXUS and medical opinions, I was not only granted TDIU then P&T and SSDI some years ago, but last week I received a Board of Veteran Appeals Decision GRANTING my final two contentions, of Bowel and Bladder Incontinence due to ALL the Spondylosis I have throughout my Cervical and Lumbar spine. The Board granted both and stated the independent examiner (Dr. Craig Bash),  "The Board finds that these opinions are the most probative medical opinions of record."...Basically Dr. Craig Bash's TWO opinions he wrote shut down all VA fake MD contractors they us to constantly deny veterans. The Board stated "The Board acknowledges that the May 2014 VA examiner provided negative nexus opinion concerning the contended etiological relationships at issue in this appeal. The Board notes, however, that the VA Examiner's opinion was based on LACK OF DIAGNOSIS of neurogenic bowel and bladder disabilities."....

I am here writing this because I gave up on these two contentions whenever the VA granted me TDIU & then P&T. I didn't expect this but Dr. Craig Bash deserves the credit and it needs to be made known that because of his two medical opinions he wrote to connect everything his opinions won my case. I am DONE, no more contentions, no more appeals.

I am currently 90% TDIU P&T. I know this will place me in the 100% schedule P&T but I am curious about the extra scheduling on these issues. Nothing yet on ebenefits, I guess it will take awhile to get back from DC to the RO?

But on the VA.gov website instead of showing the original TWO contentions it shows THREE were granted:

Granted
  • Service connection, anal stricture
  • Service connection, Neurogenic bladder
  • Service connection, External popliteal nerve paralysis

Does anybody have any idea how they are going to rate these? Yes I do wear the Depend Fit Flex..

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations!

The VA should hire him to teach the VA examiners how to do their jobs right the first time

I remember reading last year the story of you having it done at the airport. 

Basically Dr. Craig Bash's TWO opinions he wrote shut down all VA fake MD contractors they us to constantly deny veterans. 

Damn right. Total waste on how they get paid to have read our complete file in minutes and developed to deny us. 

Congrats

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use