VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Was NOT expecting this, completely overwhelmed

Rate this topic

rpowell01

Well it looks like the ruthless folks at the RO wants to keep playing the game because in all their wisdom they rated both at 0%....Time to bypass the RO completely and go back to the BVA!!!! 

I haven't received anything yet but noticed the changes on ebenefits. 

Well time to work on Form 9 I guess because I'm going to bypass the RO completely. 

You know what is bad about all of this? The VA in their wisdom tried their best to Doctor shop on these two issues because I already had 2 C&P exams then they ordered a third which I refused to drop my pants and told the examiner no more probing!!! The first C&P examiner did this and it didn't go to well for her as I warned her. Oh well, they want to keep playing so be it...

Edited by rpowell01

Time to be an xxxxxxx if they want to play.

Bash did mine and a buddies too.  My friend got 100% VS and I got ssdi.

Va denied me on everything he wrote but I have a bva court date in 2 months

7 hours ago, killemall said:

Time to be an xxxxxxx if they want to play.

Bash did mine and a buddies too.  My friend got 100% VS and I got ssdi.

Va denied me on everything he wrote but I have a bva court date in 2 months

The VA ratings system needs to be overhauled because those of us that has medical records from the military showing everything still gets screwed one way or another. 

one thing is for certain I'm glad I left the VA Medical 4 years ago, that was worse than the claims process. I could or still can keep bombarding the RO with all kinds of claims such as Thyroid issues because of the long term pain killers I was on and the Obstructive Sleep Apnea but I decided sometime ago I don't want to go that route unless I end up having more issues related to these things. Yes if you take pain killers you will most likely end up with thyroid issues..,One of the "hidden" side effects long term..

BTW the SSDI judge approved me in 2014 because of DR Bash over the VA because the VA didnt giver her the EMG reports. Luckily I keep copies of everything, so the VA got caught lying, again..

Edited by rpowell01

rpowell01, sound like developing to deny, file a writ of mandamus with the intent to file a CUE in the writ letter.  Saying that this attempt by the VA is the purpose to "develop to deny" me and if it not corrected this is a CUE and I will certified mail it.

File you i9 too.

Yes I made the process to move on from the VA.

Also you're now at the step of being low balled. It happen to me, then reexam so they gave me a higher % but not the right percentage, so now my lawyer GloverLuck and I filed a NOD on it to get the correct percentage with a DRO review. 

First is to deny, Second is to delay the correct percentage called low balling, third is death so the VA doesn't have to pay you. 

I'm on this just waiting for the RO letter that I have yet to receive. I usually receive the letter within days after it post on ebenefits but it's delayed this round. I was told that this is normal and they are mostly going to schedule another exam to properly rate it. Weird thing is I am P&T no future exams. 
Oh well I will wait a couple more weeks to see if I receive  the letter. I just can't believe the RO is doing this, mainly after 2 VA MDs diagnosed it already, one being a GI surgeon who in fact wanted to implant some kind of stimulator in my body. I asked the surgeon "Will this help the pain in my lumbar and sciatica and she says no", so I didn't see the point of bandaging a symptom but the VA not addressing the issue causing the problem. If you only knew how many times I was denied surgery that could have corrected all of this. I provided non-VA MRI reports that showed herniated discs but the VA thinks their medical care is the best they have their heads deep in their duffel bags. I even had the MRI reread and the same result was the same. 
I understand scar tissue and fail back surgery are problematic but three herniations in my cervical spine knowing now there is a surgery called MOBI-C that is a true disc replacement and it doesn't cause upper and lower level damage it's upsetting, very upsetting. The VA medical is crap. Think, how come they don't conduct own's body stem cell treatment? I met somebody who needed both knees replaced but he went to a stem cell clinic where they use one's own stem cells and now the guy has new knees!!!!! But the VA is suppose to have the most advanced medical in the world!! 

Sorry I had to vent. 

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use