VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VA Called CUE on themselves ... 4 times

Rate this question

RBrogen

Question

Just got this in the mail today where the VA called CUE on themselves 4 times in one decision as well as adjusting rating for a sympathetic claim.  They originally granted me 10% on each knee for arthritis ... I didn't know anything about being able to file for scars.  They went back on their own and retroactively granted the scars for a year before which increased the rating I had at that time from 80% to 90%.

CUE.jpg

Edited by RBrogen

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder
On 10/5/2019 at 7:52 PM, RBrogen said:

lol actually at 100% the college fund is already  kicked in ... this would be grad school and a great vacation 🙂

Don't forget to check out your state benefits.

Congratulations on your win, so far... I hope they get your EED correct.

1 hour ago, Vync said:

Don't forget to check out your state benefits.

Definitely ... I researched and found that MA has a $2,000 annuity for all 100% vets (paid $1,000 in  Feb and $1,000 in Aug) of each year along with real estate tax, free college tuition etc. so definitely going to leverage that.

• HadIt.com Elder

RBrogen; am I reading you right? Th estate of Mass. pays out a grand, twice a year, if you are rated 100% by the VA? Really! Any other states pay out like that?

2 minutes ago, GBArmy said:

RBrogen; am I reading you right? Th estate of Mass. pays out a grand, twice a year, if you are rated 100% by the VA? Really! Any other states pay out like that?

Don't know about other states but yes MA does pay $2000/yr.  I definitely recommend searching for benefits in your state for vets and researching what is available.  There are some nice bennies out there that many vets don't know about I would imagine.

Edited by RBrogen