VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dr. Ho, was my Pancreas and Liver doctor while I was an inpatient for 6 months at the va

retiredat44

You should gather as much information as possible about VA " Dr. Frankenstein"  and make inquiries to TV stations and see if any will pick up your story.

I think your story needs to go on the air.

You are NOT alone.

Edited by 63Charlie

Unfortunately (I hate this word!), my main concern is getting my decisions,, I just am not sure if the BVA will look up more info, already knew about the scandal, or just the small bit i sent them was enough... I feel that I could have sent more info, if I kept digging, but then I would be doing a job, like digging into places where i have no access.. just what I find that has been published as true and reliable, plus what I know to be true. it is too much for me,, I am too sick... to go through this crazy insane fight with the va, and then finding out my doctor was cutting us up for samples.. Event though I talked to him for at least  30 hours over the time I lived there and as an out patient also. No one told me if  They could get away with it! But, maybe the other patients who had him work on them also filed, before during after. They might have already known and not told me. I will probably never know and they could deny me even knowing what the doctor did. I may never know .they already knew of the scandal when I did the bva hearing for the claims and denials. They do not tell us anything, they just abuse us in the claims and appeals process. Imagine they find out a doctor does things to patients and do not give the veteran who files any info, or still denies them,  and the veteran never finds out.... Or when we find out, are we suppose to give them tons of info on the investigation, or just some links to the stories and info about the type of care you received from the doctor? What are we suppose to do? What happens if we make a big effort to get the tv news to listen to your story? Will it hurt your case? will it help? I have had some smaller veteran new organizations publish pieces of my dilemma with getting sick on active duty the nightmare ten years of appeals. I tried to get them to do an update with what I have learned but so far nothing. No response. maybe the nightmares with VA for sick veterans has become so common they no longer seem outrageous, scary and crazy just at that thought..

If you aren't already service connected for a mental health disability, maybe you should consider filing a claim for PTSD under Section 1151 alleging medical malpractice as your stressor.

Who WOULDN'T be traumatized after finding out they were unknowingly, and involuntarily, used as a human guinea pig and sustained life threatening permanent injuries as a result?

well too far along...  it's in decision phase supposedly,, again.... and I am not sure what to submit, as it would be the job of someone that know what to submit, plus it would slow down what it already a mountain... too many different ways to think of this,, maybe waiting had one benefit... that I submitted more documents showing wrongdoing by my doctors... but decades of my life destroyed and gone forever... I cannot take any more delays... I feel I already had enough evidence before.... but they are so corrupt enough may not be enough... for all I know I still have years to go,,, I don't know they are to flaky.... and i am guilty until proven innocent... like all I have been through I am not going to submit copies of stuff I find on the internet... only thing I submitted was the info that directly related to me because it was my doctor and near the same years, and same symptoms.... same injuries... I had more first hand knowledge.. I am not even sure if what I submitted was understood , read, or if they cared,,, already knew... who know? did I do it right.....  I am done...... they are suppose to make decisions.. I gave them info they needed. Now to find out if they really are going to do it 10 years late, or if they even read it,,,, or maybe I was clear.... or? or? Time to sit back and shut up and no more posting babble....... more info may come about the corruption of my doctors, but my claims need settled while I am alive.. I can't delay them, as they have for decades... so,, this is it... next info should be good news or screw it, stick a fork in me... more info is coming about more clarity on the corruption, but I am not waiting for more... it says it is in decision phase,, please, please,, decide before I die,, get sicker... so sick and tired, thanx all. bye... next things are my eyes, glaucoma taking my left eyes and cataracts too.... life needs money to keep thinks from falling apart,, daughter has huge college bills.... life goes on and I get closer to the end.... byt till later... next news, in the coming months or years,,,, win or lose....