VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Need Documentation supporting back secondary to SC ankle

Rate this question

dwbell99

Question

Need supporting documentation to support degenerative disc disease, lumbar spine (claimed as back) is as likely than not 50% secondary connected (due to abnormal gait caused by service connected left ankle disability).

Please only reply if you have knowledge of any supporting documentation to support degenerative disc disease, lumbar spine (claimed as back) is as likely than not 50% secondary connected (due to abnormal gait caused by service connected left ankle disability).

All others, have a blessed day but please do not post here.'

thanks,

dwbell99

Edited by dwbell99
update

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

I'm sorry I'm not telling you what you want to hear but it doesn't change anything. My DDD case is of no use to you because I'm not you. You can't cite someone's else's case as supporting evidence for yours.

54 minutes ago, brokensoldier244th said:

I'm sorry I'm not telling you what you want to hear but it doesn't change anything. My DDD case is of no use to you because I'm not you. You can't cite someone's else's case as supporting evidence for yours.

Understand but I am not asking for anyone else's case to site as supporting evidence for mine.

1 minute ago, brokensoldier244th said:

Then what are you looking for here? The only one that can connect YOUR back to YOUR ankle is YOUR doctor. 

Documentation supporting back secondary to SC ankle

@dwbell99,  I can tell you from experience that there are two parts of the human anatomy, the wrists and the ankles, that the VA will not service connect anything to.

Also, from what you have written, it looks like you will need a medical group that specializes in cutting through all the red tape, provides EXPERT medical opinions, DBQs....

Yes, they charge money, and there are a few of these medical groups that have 90%+ success rates in helping veterans, and the cost is more than worth it.

Not sure T-Bird will allow me to list a few of these medical groups here on the board, but if you're interested, you can drop me an email.

OH, and no, I don't get paid for plugging these medical groups, I'm here to help veterans, and not myself(except gaining insight).

Allan  2-2-0 HUAH!