VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

CUE Decision

Rate this question

Jangs1963

Question

Not sure if this is a good thing or not, but I finally saw on va.gov my Cue was assigned for review last week. I checked today and they already made a decision. Has anyone had a CUE decided within 4 days of being assigned? Initially it indicated 2/2020 for estimated completion. 

I just checked the va.gov site and the cue claim status just disappeared. It’s no longer listed. Yesterday as I said, it read decision made packet sent. I did check ebenefits but it is not showing anything on it either. Let me ask. If a cue decision is made, does it look like a regular decision when it arrives or is it a letter? I only ask because when I spoke to them yesterday she kept saying a letter was sent. The cue was sent in April and sat there until last week. When I checked ebenefits and va.gov it showed Cue claim in review. 4 days later it showed decision made packet sent. Today it’s not even on there. I’m already 100%. My cue was for entitlement from my initial claim in 1999 wherein I was denied until 2016 wherein I was rated at 30%.

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

On the bright side, that is a sign of activity.

I would assume a CUE decision looks just like any other decision. The same standard would still apply. They must list the evidence and reasons/bases for the decision.

I hope you get good news.